The IQAC regulates and monitors the academic and administrative activities. Besides, it also works with the objective to equip both the students and the faculty members with soft skills and promote research in the University. Rounds of Meetings are conducted to concretize the objectives of the IQAC. The following tasks were undertaken under the aegis of IQAC in the academic session 2018-19:-
· Writeshop on 17 Dec.,2018 in which the University research scholars and research supervisors participated.
· Prepared and submitted the Detailed Guidelines of Academic and Administrative Audit of the University Affiliated Colleges for the approval of the Competent University Authorities. The Academic and Administrative Audit of the University affiliated Colleges is to start from the academic session 2019-20.
· Further strengthened the Green Audit in the University by enlarging its parameters.
· Initiated measures to promote research on the University campus. The following tasks were undertaken to fulfill the mission -
· To award Research Projects to the University Faculty Members. The Guidelines for the same have been prepared and submitted for the approval of Competent University Authorities.
· Research Scholarships are to be awarded to the Research Scholars working in the University Academic Departments. The Detailed outlines for which have been prepared and submitted for the approval of the Competent University Authorities.
· Proposal to establish a Finishing School to equip both the faculty members and the students has been submitted for the approval of Competent University Authorities.
· Internal Academic and Administrative Audit of both the Teaching Department and Non-Teaching Sections of the Academic Session 2019- 20 using a duly stipulated process has been completed.
· Students satisfaction Survey of the Academic Session 2018-19 has also been carried out
· Alumni Association and Placement Cell have also been made more vibrant.
· Academic Flexibility was introduced in the regular courses run on the campus.